A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, Orthopedic Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadiyala graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kadiyala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Kadiyala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Kadiyala practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Miami Beach, FL.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.