A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, Hand and Elbow Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadiyala
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadiyala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadiyala graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kadiyala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Kadiyala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Kadiyala practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Surgeons.