Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, Orthopedic Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadiyala
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kadiyala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadiyala graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kadiyala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Kadiyala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Kadiyala practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Kadiyala practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Miami Beach, FL.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.