A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Kattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kattar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kattar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kattar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra R Kattar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra R. Kattar practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Kattar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Kattar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.