Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kattar, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kattar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kattar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra R. Kattar practice?
Dr. Rajendra Kattar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.