A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Kattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Kattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kattar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Kattar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kattar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra R Kattar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra R. Kattar practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Kattar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Kattar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.