A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra H Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra H. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Mehta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.