Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra H Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra H. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Mehta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.