A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra H. Mehta practice?
Dr. Rajendra Mehta practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Jackson Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Jackson Internists, Jackson Cardiologists, and Jackson Surgeons.