A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Gandhi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Gandhi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra P Gandhi MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra P. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Gandhi practices Neurology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists.