A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Pratap Singh MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Singh practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.