Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajendra Patel
Dr. Rajendra Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center and Mt Carmel East. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajendra Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajendra Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi16
Dr. Glen Borchers
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi26
Dr. Edith De Los Santos
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi33