Dr. Rajendra Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Oak Lawn, IL

May 8th, 2017
Amazing
I had a mommy makeover and could not be happier. Dr. Shah is such a wonderful person and an artist. I can honestly say that when I look at myself it is as if I have a different body. I still have a hard time believing the incredible results! Dr. Shah has such a wonderful staff that makes the journey enjoyable. I will recommend Dr. Shah to anyone that is contemplating plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Shah!

Bilateral breast implants
Dr. Shah did superb work removing my old encapsulated breast implants and replacing them with new saline ones. It has been a year since he worked on me and the results are fabulous. My breasts look and feel very nautural. both he and his entire office and surgical staff treated me as if I were their only patient. I could not be happier with my experience.

Bilateral breast implants

Breast Augmentation
I was very happy with my services. I am 5’8 150lbs I went from a size 34B to a 36D and they are perfect size for my body. They look and feel so natural which was exactly what I was looking for. The doctors and staff are very friendly and professional. Like most I have desired this surgery for many years, I wish I would of done it sooner. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shah.

November 10th, 2016
breast augmention
DR. SHAH, Is the best he is super nice .He did my beastt augmention,he knew the excact size to fit my frame,and he was right they are perfect for my frame he did a great job they look so natural. i also quit smoking 3 weeks before the sugrey and to this day i have not smoked. i also put some weight on which i needed . everything all blends so good togther. I am truley happy with my breasts i had barley nothing before the surgrey now they r pefect. I recommd doctor shah to anyone ever needed any plastic surgery.also like to add his staff of nures are so cool i love them all . i felt so comferable there. IF i ever get any other sugery i would com back to Dr Shah. thank u so much for making me feel so much better about my self.

October 28th, 2016
Was very anxious when I first visited Dr R Shaw but between the doctor and the office staff I soon felt comfortable. My friend had a facelift her and the results were incredible so I decided to use this doctor even though I had to travel far. So satisfied with my results and post op care. Office stafff is exceptional.

May 9th, 2016
I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Shah. I chose him as my doctor because he was thorough and answered all of my questions. He listened to what I wanted and I am extremely happy with the results. I had recommendations for him by a couple friends and I also recommended him to another friend that had the same surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shah.

February 22nd, 2016
My experience with Dr. Shah was superior. I had waited a few years and met with several plastic specialists before I decided to have Dr. Shah do my procedure. (under eye bag removal) I could not be happier with the results. His staff is just as amazing. Every aspect of my experience was stellar and I highly recommend him!

January 16th, 2016
An Artist
I'm a 60 yr. old male, I'm am fit and a runner however , I felt my loose and wrinkled neck made me look older than I felt. Dr.Rajendra Shah assured me a neck lift was right for me . Wow , my wife and I are amazed at the results , completely natural looking , fast recovery and nearly painless. Staff is wonderful , strongly recommend Dr. Shah

January 5th, 2016
Septorhinoplasty
Dr. Shah and his incredible staff truly changed my life. I couldn't have imagined a better experience. I had so much anxiety and stress before really jumping into the procedure but Dr. Shah made me very comfortable, his staff welcomed me every visit by name as I walked in the door, and the result of my procedure was so much more than I ever dreamed. I couldn't help but cry my eyes out when I saw the results because I never thought it was possible to fix my issues.

December 18th, 2015
I needed to replace my breast implants but after my first surgery was not looking forward to it. A friend recommended dr. Shah. Before my surgery every question was answered and a vision was set . The friendly and helpful female staff is with you through the whole process traveling between both offices. The outcome was better than expected. I had minimal pain, zero bruises and a better shape for my body. Surgery was a breeze.i had 2 follow up visits before a week had passed. It's a big decision choosing a dr but dr shah is knowledgeable and skilled. You aren't paying for a fancy office or commercial here ,highly recommend.

December 16th, 2015
Dr. R. Shah is a very talented and skilled surgeon with years of exceptional experience. Replacing my implants was not an easy case, as I had a lot of scarring, but he made it look easy. My breasts are very soft and look beautifully natural! I cannot thank him enough. He is truly a very kind and amazing man. His staff is also amazing. They make you feel as if you are their only patient. Thank you everyone at A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center! If you are thinking of having any procedures done, please consider A New You. You will be in very good hands! Pat H