A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Rathour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Rathour, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathour graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Rathour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rathour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra S. Rathour practice?
Dr. Rajendra Rathour practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.