A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Rathour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Rathour, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathour graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Rathour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra S Rathour BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra S. Rathour practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Rathour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Rathour practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.