A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Vito Shah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.