A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.