Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajendra Singh
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mason City, IA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-New Hampton, Hancock County Memorial Hospital and Ellsworth Municipal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajendra Singh has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajendra Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason City, IA.
Dr. Joseph Kinskey
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Mason City, IA 0 mi19
Dr. Muhammad Al Sharif
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mason City, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Ekaterina Zabakhidze
Mason City, IA 0 mi11