A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Singh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Singh MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Singh practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Pottsville Allergists and Pottsville Pediatricians.