Dr. Rajendra Singh MD and MBBS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Singh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MD, MBBS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Anaphylaxis, Animal Allergy, and Asthma.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Singh practice?
Dr. Rajendra Singh practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Infectious Disease near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians, Pottsville Allergists, and Pottsville Infectious Disease Doctors.