Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Singh MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Singh practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians and Pottsville Allergists.