A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Singh MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Singh practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians and Pottsville Allergists.