A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Tanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Tanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Tanna, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanna graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tanna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Khetsi Tanna MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Tanna practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Tanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Tanna practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Allergists and Fort Worth Pediatricians.