A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Tanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Tanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Tanna, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanna graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tanna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Khetsi Tanna MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Tanna practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Tanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Tanna practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Allergists and Fort Worth Pediatricians.