A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Tiwari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Tiwari, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tiwari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra K Tiwari MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Tiwari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Tiwari practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Neurological Surgeons.