A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendrakumar Ingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendrakumar Ingle, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingle graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ingle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Raghunath Ingle BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendrakumar R. Ingle practice?
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Ingle has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendrakumar Ingle practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.