A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendrakumar Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendrakumar Trivedi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Trivedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- ValleyCare Health System
- Valley Care Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Natvarlal Trivedi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendrakumar N. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Trivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendrakumar Trivedi practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians, Sacramento Allergists, and Sacramento Internists.