A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Halker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Halker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Halker, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halker graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Halker has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Raghunath Halker MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raj R. Halker practice?
- Dr. Raj Halker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Halker practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.