A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendran Naidoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendran Naidoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidoo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naidoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidoo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naidoo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendran Naidoo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajendran Naidoo practice?
- Dr. Rajendran Naidoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendran Naidoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Orthopedic Surgeons.