Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

3.0

by Yeager on Jan 12th, 2016

Horrendous! Dosent return calls orders unnecessary tests. IF you want to live in a hospital and DIE there this is the doctor to have! If you have good insurance he will keep you comatose & give ridiculous tests and never will he ever send you to rehab. 4 days of calls to his office and not one response back yet. He should not have a medical degree but a business degree in how to make money for himself. Stay away from this Doctor if you choose To live. Dr Agrawal is a death sentence.

Nov 22nd, 2015

Dont expect too much. His best quality is his compassion but not much else. His documentation is horrible.

Mar 30th, 2014

I have been a patient for 7 years. Dr. Agrawal has always shown a great deal of respect for me on each and every visit. He takes the time to talk with me each visit and most importantly he actually looks directly at me when we are talking, listens attentively and actually hears what I am saying. I am a nurse and I am picky about my healthcare and never once have I been dissatisfied or disappointed with my care. His office staff is also very competent and caring and helpful. This practice is proof that attitude starts at the top !