A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Alla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Alla is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Alla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alla graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Alla has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Cgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Alla MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Alla practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Alla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Alla practices Nephrology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Moline Nephrologists.