A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Alla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Alla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Alla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alla graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Alla has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Alla practice?
Dr. Rajesh Alla practices Nephrology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, IL and Davenport, IA.
See Moline Nephrologists.