Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bagai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bagai, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bagai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagai graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bagai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bagai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Bagai practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bagai has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Bagai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.