Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bagai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bagai, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagai
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bagai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bagai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagai graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bagai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bagai MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Bagai practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bagai has 15 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Bagai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.