Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Banker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Banker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Banker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Banker, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Banker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh S Banker MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Banker practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Banker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Banker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.