Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Banker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Banker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Banker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Banker, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Banker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh S Banker MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Banker practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Banker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Banker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.