Dr. Rajesh Banker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 23rd, 2016
Afib = gone

March 15th, 2016
Great work. I'm atrial fibrillation free!

January 4th, 2016
Great explanations during first appointment. Seems to have technical skills. After complicated procedure, very difficult to schedule follow up appointments. Called office numerous times about this, since appointment were cancelled by them. (Saw another Cardiologist not with his group because of this) Didn't show much interest in post procedure care or the problems I had but his technical expertise seems the best in spite of this.

December 5th, 2015
At last a physician who knows how to talk to the patient! Walked me through everything I needed to know before and after my ablation for SVT. Talked to me in a realistic manner (what to be aware of in case something would come up again). Would highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2015
Yes I would recommend
I wish - I really wish after what I've gone through - that I had found him earlier. Correctly diagnosed and treated me. He recommended just meds, not ablation like everyone else. And flecainide worked great for me! No more palpitations! My life is back!

July 13th, 2014
Pharmacist
I saw dr. Banker as recommended by Dr.Allen which is an excellent doctor too. I had SVT and he operate on me, he's very patient doctor spend extra time in the OR till finding the node which causing the problem. Very good bed manner, very knowledgable , I highly recommend him for others. Thank you doctor for your good job......

March 16th, 2013
Good person
Disclaimer - I am a nurse at the hospital Dr Banker works at (Hoag). When I developed AF he is who I saw. He is known as the Electrophysiologist that the nurses trust. We call him even when he is not the doctor on the chart. I had an AF ablation with him, and unfortunately needed a second procedure, which was successful. He has been a great doctor for me. Most importantly for me, is the issue of trust. Having had many of his patients, they all trust him. I do too. And he's been great to me.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. Banker is the best!
My husband has had a-fib and recently had an ablation with Dr. Banker. Dr. B wanted to meet with me BEFORE scheduling the procedure,for good reason! Additional information was attained that was helpful in making the procedure successful! I found his bedside manner during the entire procedure to be outstanding. He was helpful in making me aware of what was going on, even during the procedure while I was waiting. His no-nonsense approach is welcome and my husband and I both appreciate his calm demeanor. We highly recommend him!!! :)

July 1st, 2012
Dr Banker is very ethical and trustworthy. I've followed with him about 2-3 years now. I have a-fib, and I was desperate to have an ablation. He convinced me to try drugs first. The drug worked for a year, then it failed. Even though the drug didnt work too long, Im happy he convinced me to ty something conservative first. I had the ablation with him, and I've been a-fib free since. I've also felt very comfortable with him, in every encounter I've had with him. He's earned my trust - I can confidently recommend him to anyone.

April 5th, 2012
Great doctor, skilled and professional
Excellent bedside manner. Explained everything with diagrams so I could understand what he was going to do before he did it. I had SVT that I no longer have because of his work. It is amazing to be able to work out again and not worry that my chest will explode. I felt very safe even though it was a heart procedure. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 27th, 2011
The best doctor I ever had
Amazing bedside manner. He took care of my mom in the hospital, and I googled him and only saw one review. He's not an internist, Dr. Banker is a Cardiac Electrophysiologist (I think I spelled that right - I got it from his card!) He did an ablation on my mother and she is now cured! She feels soooooo much better now! He spent so much time with her, made sure she knew exactly what was going on, and he even called her at home afterwards to make sure she was ok! How many doctors do that?!? I don't know anyone else with a heart problem, but I'd tell anyone to go to him!

March 14th, 2009
Great Doc!
I know he was busy, but he spent an hour with me, answering all of my (many!) questions. He made me feel safe and confident in his ability. I'm refe ...