Learn more about Dr. Raj Bazaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Bazaz, General Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Arthroscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bazaz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Bazaz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Bazaz practice?
- Dr. Raj Bazaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Bazaz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.