Learn more about Dr. Raj Bazaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Bazaz, General Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Arthroscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazaz
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bazaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bazaz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bazaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Bazaz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Bazaz practice?
- Dr. Raj Bazaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Bazaz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Goodland, KS.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.