A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Bhat practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Bhat practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Irvine Anesthesiologists, Irvine Pediatricians, and Irvine Pediatric Specialists.