A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bhola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhola, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Bhola MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Bhola practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Bhola practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynden, WA.
See Bellingham Cardiologists.