A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bhola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhola
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhola, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Bhola MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Bhola practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhola has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Bhola practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Cardiologists.