Dr. Rajesh Bindal MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Sugar Land, TX

no change

January 10th, 2017
Unethical. Terrible. Disgusting.
Referred by Pankiewicz. Waited over 3 hours. Forced to submit to lab test for meds. I gave them a complete list. Guess they didn't believe me. Told I would get bill from a lab, they didn't know how much. MRI's show severe cervical spinal stenosis. He said I have degenerative arthritis. Would not allow any questions. He just walked out. That cost me $412. I have no insurance. Now wants more money for my records.

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Bindal was easy to talk with. He explained everything in words that the common lay person could understand. He showed me exactly what procedure he was going to do and how he was going to do the surgery. He is excellent and I will recommend him to anyone having back problem.

September 30th, 2015
Quality Care Plus!
I can't say enough good things about the quality care and professionalism of Dr. Bindal and his staff. I came to him with pain, no quality of life and little hope. After surgery I have almost no pain, greater range of motion and hope that I didn't have before surgery.

September 3rd, 2015
He did surgery and fixed me right up. I am happy.

September 1st, 2015
excellent procedure performed on me

June 8th, 2015
Gave me my life back
When I saw Dr. Bindal, I had been suffering from severe neck pain for a few years. I starting losing my hands and also the function in my legs. Walking became hard. My neck was hurting so bad I was getting depressed and angry all the time. Dr. Bindal found that I had a pinched spinal cord causing damage. He did a surgery on me in the back of my neck and I felt the difference almost right away. Now my hands are back, I can walk easily, and my neck pain is much better. I can enjoy life again. I am grateful to him.

February 18th, 2015
Grateful
I had a Chiari maflormation. My doctors here in El Paso couldnt diagnose or treat me. I came to Sugar Land after I found Dr. Bindal. He diagnosed me right away and offered surgery. I had surgery by him and felt so much better right away. I feel like he gave me my life back!

February 2nd, 2015
Had surgery for pinched spinal cord. The other doctor wanted to fuse my neck. Dr. Bindal fixed me with minimally invasive surgery. I am so happy I did not need to be fused!

November 29th, 2014
I had suffered with neck pain for years. I was so scared about having surgery. Dr. Bindal made me feel at ease. I went ahead as he suggested. I felt so much better within a few days. I am so happy I took a chance with him.

November 21st, 2014
Happy
I could hardly walk when Dr. Bindal saw me. I had seen another doctor who wanted to do a big fusion surgery. Dr. Bindal did a minimally invasive surgery with no fusion. I went home the next day. I am walking and doing great. I am so happy I came for a second opinion.

September 23rd, 2014
When I saw Dr. Bindal I could not walk. I came in a wheelchair. I was in too much pain from my herniated disc. I also had a weak leg. He did surgery within a few days and I walked out of the hospital the same day!

August 13th, 2014
Fantastic
Fantastic neurosurgeon! I saw another doctor who failed to diagnose me properly. Dr. Bindal find out the problem and fixed me! Surgery was smooth and my recovery quick. I was back to work in a week!