A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bhagat is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bhagat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh C Bhagat MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh C. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Surgeons.