A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rao has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh C. Rao practice?
Dr. Rajesh Rao practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists, Dearborn Pediatric Specialists, and Dearborn Pediatricians.