A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandwaney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandwaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
- Osu Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Hashu Chandwaney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh H. Chandwaney practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.