A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandwaney
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandwaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandwaney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chandwaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
- Osu Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh H Chandwaney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh H. Chandwaney practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.