A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Dubey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Dubey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Dubey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Dubey practice?
Dr. Rajesh Dubey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.