A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Dubey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dubey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Dubey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Dubey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Dubey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Dubey practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Dubey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Dubey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.