Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Worst  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

Dr Dubey was not interested in anything I had to say. All he did was type on his computer during my office visit. He asked approximately 3 to 4 questions and then told me to go. These type of doctors with no bedside manners should go into reseach and stay away from patients.

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Very knowledgable Cardiologist, saved my life

|  Most Worthless Cardiologist in Modesto  |  show details
May 9th, 2009

This Doctor told me to stop taking prescriptions that I have been taking for years and before it was half out of my system he told me there was no reason for me to come back. He never monitored me. I asked him about the size of my heart. I have numerous doctuments that show that my left and right ventricles have dialated out past normal. I asked him about it and he claimed they were both normal. I am now in A-fib and I feel like garbage. Secure Horizons is going to hear about this!He never even gave me an ultra sound to see what size my heart actually is.My last name also sounds Jewish, even tho I am not. I feel he and his staff treated me differently than other patients without Jewish sounding surenames.This Doctor is arrogant and is not doing his job! I will never go to this office on Spanos court again.RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTORS OFFICE!