A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagat
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Bhagat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Gamanial Bhagat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh G. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Allergists and East Stroudsburg Pediatricians.