A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Bhagat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Gamanial Bhagat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh G. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Bhagat practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Allergists and East Stroudsburg Pediatricians.