A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- New England Sinai Hosp & Rehab Center
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan