A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- New England Sinai Hosp & Rehab Center
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Garg MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Garg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.