A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- New England Sinai Hosp & Rehab Center
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Garg MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Garg practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Garg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.