A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Gupta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh C Gupta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Gupta practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Mount Kisco Emergency Physicians.