A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Iyer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Iyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh V. Iyer practice?
Dr. Rajesh Iyer practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Toms River Radiologists and Toms River Oncologists.