A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Iyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Iyer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Iyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Venkatarama Iyer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Iyer practices Radiation Oncology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Radiation Oncologists.