Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Patel
Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey Shore, PA, with other offices in Lock Haven, PA and Lock Haven, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Wellspan York Hospital, Riddle Hospital - On staff since and Lock Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey Shore, PA.
Dr. Pravinchandra Chapla
Jersey Shore, PA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Reynaldo Cornel
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jersey Shore, PA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Bosede Afolabi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Jersey Shore, PA 0.08 mi13