Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD
Internal Meicine, Diabetes Care Recognition from BTE

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajesh Patel goes above and beyond expectations when it comes to answering my questions. He is very professional and takes his time to address any concerns I may have.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Patel. He is very through and makes sure you understand exactly what is going on and exactly what he is planning on doing to help you with any medical problems. His staff is excellent!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just want to thank Dr. Patel for his particular concern on my health, he make me feel comfortable every visit

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor. Always addresses my concerns. Takes time with his patients.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They got me in and attended to my mecial problems.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to DR Patel. Everyone is friendly and he listens to your concerns. Also he tries to help find solution for problems and he has always been there to refer me to someone who can remedy the problem.

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always takes the time to address any questions or concerns.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been my DR. for 20 years and I think him to be the BEST.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. R.J. Patel has been my caregiver for twenty years and he has my complete trust and confidence.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my annual physical and blood test were done. Every one was very nice and I did not have to wait long at all.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Patel is very easy to talk to (he resantly help me I am unemployed ) I couldn't afford my medication and he redid my medication and wrote me a script so l could by them at Walmart till I got my insurance worked out thank you so much Mr RJ Patel

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor he always gets me in when I'm sick & I'm usually in & out within an hour.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Patel is a doctor for older people. Know the medical troubles we face as we age.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was recommended by a family member and I am very pleased to have him care for me. My visit was not rushed and he addressd all of my concerns. His office staff was courteous as well.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for the good treatment on just walking in.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He takes time to listen to your concerns, explains things. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.(and have done that)

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very patient, caring & competent!!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Dr . He asks questions and is concerned with my health. I have a lot of faith in him and trust him to take excellent care of me.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait doesn't bother me as long as I get the time needed to take car of my needs and questions are answered to make me feel comfortable. Blood sugar is already down with med changes.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a good listener... Always attends to all my medical needs!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great visit.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very informative , and understanding

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my visit with Dr Patel. He is very professional and caring and answers all my questions and concerns.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

happy and pleased with everything

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a awesome doctor. He listens to you and he is always very kind. His staff is also very kind. I am blessed to find a doctor (finally) who really cares about me the patient. Wish there was more doctors like Dr. Patel.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. is informed & Professional & he Has a Lab.& his Staff Is Great!

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a regular Check up and everything went great. I received a Flu vaccine.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love dr. Patel and he is great at his job

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. R.J. Patel to be likable, knowledgeable and caring - I freely recommend him.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was my mothers doctor and he has been mine for over 20 years.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recoment Dr. Patel to everybody. been are family Dr. for 25 years. I had cancer he found out before it spread Good job by Dr. Patel

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel always answers my questions. He explains medications to you & why they will help. I feel he makes you feel better about your health concerns. Keel he is an asset to the medical community & his patients.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy with the care that I received.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone having medical problems. They all take the time to make sure all my questions and needs were satisfied.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has been my husband and my doctor for many years. We think very highly of him. We feel he is interested in us and takes the time to listen to our concerns. We feel we are lucky to be his patients.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the services I received. I will continue to receive medical information from Dr. Patel and his staff in the future for me and my family. Thank you

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor!!!

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is without doubt the best Dr. I've even known. I consider him, his wife, and his staff friends. When I had that lung infection a while back, had it not been for Dr. Patel I would not be here today. Thank you Dr. R. Patel....

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Docter!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is the best primary care doctor I have ever had . He is very knowledgeable and up to date.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has always seen me when I needed an appointment & is very efficient. I highly recommend him.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Patel .He is always available when I need him. He listens to me and discusses with me what is the best treatment for me. He also has a excellent office personals and Nurses.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The main thing I like about Dr. Patel is that he will take the time to talk to you.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a awesome doctor. Always very nice, and concerned about my health. I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone who needs a good doctor. Wish there was more doctors like him. Especially in Monahans, Texas.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is great. He listens and helps you with what ever your issue is. I am so glad I started seeing him. I am on less medication now and feel better than I have in a long time.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Patel is the most caring Dr. I have ever had,he takes every precaution with dx and medication he orders. He is aware of the costs of medications and makes effort to keep costs down if possible. I appreciate him and most of all trust him . Great staff,!

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Patel is always willing to listen, answers your concerns, explains well about your medicines, what you can do to make it better. He has my utmost respect. I would recommend him highly.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with my Doctor and the services. Dr. Patel. He is a very good Doctor, and he is very thorough. I am also pleased with his staff.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has always been there for my family, for a good number of years

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR, Patel is always very cordial and very informative!! Very satisfied!!

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is very knowledgeable , a good listener, a great physician.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am grateful to have dr r.j.Patel as my medical provider he addresses my concerns immediately works with other doctors and medical facilities to cordinate my care in a timely manner.his office staff is diligent in creating a positive atmosphere.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is awesome! He has a wonderful group of people working with him as well. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff takes time to fully explain things to me, answer my questions, and asks questions pertinent to my care. I am always made aware of any services and/or diagnostic services available to me.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com