Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD
Internal Meicine, Diabetes Care Recognition from BTE

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like not having to sit around in the waiting room and exam room!

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a very caring doctor, I can talk to him about any problems.

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No comment

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is the best doctor i have ever been to.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel always takes the very best care of me!!

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. Has a very professional manner & is concerned with your Health & well being & He also takes care of other Doctors & of a Lot of Nurses! I have been a Pt. of his For over 34 Years & i hope he never Retires ! He is very well informed & up to date

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love dr Patel ,he is very caring

Jun 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Rajesh Patel. He takes time to listen to my concerns & answer my questions, and I feel secure in his care.

Jun 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always addresses my concerns. He is a doctor that cares about his patients.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not the usual wait time but sometimes it happens. Love Dr. Patel and Staff. Always friendly and get you right in if you need to be seen quickly. Listens and takes your concerns and opinions into consideration.

Jun 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr.Patel was excellent all of my concern questions were answered and Dr. Patel staff was very curious and helpful with my visit.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Patel Mrs. Patel and a whole staff. ONLY PLACE FOR ME.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has always been considerate of my needs and given me excellent care.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor!! My husband and I have gone to him for a very long time and we could not ask for better care. He is very a very caring person and a great doctor. We are very fortunate he has been our doctor all these years.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

well pleased as always

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The only problem I have had was that he did not put refills on my prescriptions, this has caused me to run out of some medications!

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone one there was great and really nice and I like going there and they take care of you 100%

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has been so good to us for many years. Thank you

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not at this time because this is the second time he has given me meds. that do not work!!!

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Patel was very through. Left office visit knowing I should have come in sooner as he said.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very patient with you, while you ask questions, very concerned about your health concerns. Takes the time to work with you on right medicines & care.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is always interested in you & your concerns. He listens, explains things, and works with you to figure out the best solution medical ways for medicines & care.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Unlike most doctors I have dealt with, Dr. Patel with talk with you like a real person and will talk to you not at you. Staff is the best.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is thorough in his review of lab test results and medical history. I appreciate that he is providing on-line access to my medical history now. His staff is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR Patel was great. Took nurse a little long to post info. But over all good appointment.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has been our Dr. for 15 years, and we would not use another Dr. He started my husband on medication right away to help with his brain function and memory repair, after an accident, and today doctors can't believe how much more he has improved

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is a very caring Dr. I think he really cares about his patients health . He will is always sensitive to a patients concerns. Wonderful blessing to me. Thank you, Dr.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in early so the wait time is on me.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am always telling my Friends about my Doctor! & also recomending him to my family & friends. A lot of my friends are all ready his patients!

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor Office to meet all medical concerns

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always enjoy seeing Dr. Patel and his staff. They are most cordian and knowledgable. Look forward to my next visit.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Patel for a while he is great and will help you anyway he can THANK YOU DR PATEL

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with my dr. He is the best dr. I ever seen thank you dr. Patel.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with my visit as always. The staff and Dr. Patel were very courteous and through. They took the time to listen to my needs and made sure I was completely satisfied with and understood their answers.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

thx. i am glad i found you. cp

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always i received good advice and treatment from a caring doctor.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful doc, and I would not hesitate recommending him to my friends and family.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Patel is the best Doctor I've ever been to.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor, very through and informative

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor always listens well and takes care of all my needs.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I first saw Dr. Patel on my friend's recommendation. The doctor is helpful & kind; he is well-versed in medicines and their interactions, too. I have sent my daughter to him, as well as encouraging my friends to go. I highly recommend him.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor! Very caring & concerned

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I wasn't pleased w/ the meds that he prescribed. One gave me a rash & the other one waslike taking water in- effective!!!

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the best.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent dr staff very friendly

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Put me at easy to hear treatment was working on infection. Need to finish IV at hospital then pills. Thank you Doctor Patel for getting me in so quick.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I'VE ever had have been his patient for almost 20 years.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone there was very helpful, and friendly a very professional staff

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Dr. is proffessional & courteous, Explains all medications to me and orders med. that are best for me in timely manner. Also his staff are informed & attentive!

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor visit was quick and my concerns were addressed immediately. Dr recommended a plan of attack or action promptly and followup and additional specialists were immediately scheduled.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always liked Dr.Patel, nice friendly, and his staff is also...

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been my doctor for 30 years. I really dread the day he retires!!

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr.Patel for years i surely recommend him to anyone thats in need of a Dr. he is good to his patients he is patient and real likeable.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajesh Patel goes above and beyond expectations when it comes to answering my questions. He is very professional and takes his time to address any concerns I may have.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Patel. He is very through and makes sure you understand exactly what is going on and exactly what he is planning on doing to help you with any medical problems. His staff is excellent!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just want to thank Dr. Patel for his particular concern on my health, he make me feel comfortable every visit

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor. Always addresses my concerns. Takes time with his patients.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They got me in and attended to my mecial problems.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to DR Patel. Everyone is friendly and he listens to your concerns. Also he tries to help find solution for problems and he has always been there to refer me to someone who can remedy the problem.

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always takes the time to address any questions or concerns.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been my DR. for 20 years and I think him to be the BEST.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. R.J. Patel has been my caregiver for twenty years and he has my complete trust and confidence.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my annual physical and blood test were done. Every one was very nice and I did not have to wait long at all.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Patel is very easy to talk to (he resantly help me I am unemployed ) I couldn't afford my medication and he redid my medication and wrote me a script so l could by them at Walmart till I got my insurance worked out thank you so much Mr RJ Patel

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor he always gets me in when I'm sick & I'm usually in & out within an hour.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Patel is a doctor for older people. Know the medical troubles we face as we age.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was recommended by a family member and I am very pleased to have him care for me. My visit was not rushed and he addressd all of my concerns. His office staff was courteous as well.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for the good treatment on just walking in.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He takes time to listen to your concerns, explains things. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.(and have done that)

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very patient, caring & competent!!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Dr . He asks questions and is concerned with my health. I have a lot of faith in him and trust him to take excellent care of me.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait doesn't bother me as long as I get the time needed to take car of my needs and questions are answered to make me feel comfortable. Blood sugar is already down with med changes.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a good listener... Always attends to all my medical needs!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great visit.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very informative , and understanding

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my visit with Dr Patel. He is very professional and caring and answers all my questions and concerns.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

happy and pleased with everything

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a awesome doctor. He listens to you and he is always very kind. His staff is also very kind. I am blessed to find a doctor (finally) who really cares about me the patient. Wish there was more doctors like Dr. Patel.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. is informed & Professional & he Has a Lab.& his Staff Is Great!

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a regular Check up and everything went great. I received a Flu vaccine.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love dr. Patel and he is great at his job

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. R.J. Patel to be likable, knowledgeable and caring - I freely recommend him.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was my mothers doctor and he has been mine for over 20 years.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recoment Dr. Patel to everybody. been are family Dr. for 25 years. I had cancer he found out before it spread Good job by Dr. Patel

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel always answers my questions. He explains medications to you & why they will help. I feel he makes you feel better about your health concerns. Keel he is an asset to the medical community & his patients.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy with the care that I received.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone having medical problems. They all take the time to make sure all my questions and needs were satisfied.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has been my husband and my doctor for many years. We think very highly of him. We feel he is interested in us and takes the time to listen to our concerns. We feel we are lucky to be his patients.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the services I received. I will continue to receive medical information from Dr. Patel and his staff in the future for me and my family. Thank you

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor!!!

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is without doubt the best Dr. I've even known. I consider him, his wife, and his staff friends. When I had that lung infection a while back, had it not been for Dr. Patel I would not be here today. Thank you Dr. R. Patel....

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Docter!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is the best primary care doctor I have ever had . He is very knowledgeable and up to date.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has always seen me when I needed an appointment & is very efficient. I highly recommend him.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Patel .He is always available when I need him. He listens to me and discusses with me what is the best treatment for me. He also has a excellent office personals and Nurses.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The main thing I like about Dr. Patel is that he will take the time to talk to you.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a awesome doctor. Always very nice, and concerned about my health. I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone who needs a good doctor. Wish there was more doctors like him. Especially in Monahans, Texas.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is great. He listens and helps you with what ever your issue is. I am so glad I started seeing him. I am on less medication now and feel better than I have in a long time.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Patel is the most caring Dr. I have ever had,he takes every precaution with dx and medication he orders. He is aware of the costs of medications and makes effort to keep costs down if possible. I appreciate him and most of all trust him . Great staff,!

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Patel is always willing to listen, answers your concerns, explains well about your medicines, what you can do to make it better. He has my utmost respect. I would recommend him highly.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with my Doctor and the services. Dr. Patel. He is a very good Doctor, and he is very thorough. I am also pleased with his staff.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has always been there for my family, for a good number of years

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR, Patel is always very cordial and very informative!! Very satisfied!!

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is very knowledgeable , a good listener, a great physician.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am grateful to have dr r.j.Patel as my medical provider he addresses my concerns immediately works with other doctors and medical facilities to cordinate my care in a timely manner.his office staff is diligent in creating a positive atmosphere.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is awesome! He has a wonderful group of people working with him as well. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff takes time to fully explain things to me, answer my questions, and asks questions pertinent to my care. I am always made aware of any services and/or diagnostic services available to me.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com