A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Jain, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh K Jain MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Jain has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Jain practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Lumberton Orthopedic Surgeons, Lumberton Internists, and Lumberton Gastroenterologists.