Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Jain, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hosp Voorhe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh K Jain MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Jain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Jain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Moorestown Orthopedic Surgeons.