A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Jain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Jain, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Jain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Jain has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rajesh Jain practices Gastroenterology near Lakewood, CO.