Dr. Rajesh Jari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Jari?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Jari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015

Dr Jari treated me for a very painful herniated disk in my neck. Thanks to him I was able to avoid surgery and and am now pain free.

November 19th, 2015

Dr. J

Dr. Rajesh Jari is a rare kind of Doctor, whom might I say is very serious about giving the patient an outstanding professional experience, as to discussing with the patient their needs and then making sure all of the options are explained to achieve the ultimate medical result.

November 2nd, 2015

MISERABLE doctor

I went to see Dr. Jari after 5 years of dealing with psoriatic arthritis in my back with no resolution to my pain. I have SEVERE lower back pain that allows me about 5 minutes of physical exertion before I feel like I'm about to pass out from the pain. Dr. Jari saw me and without ANY x-ray or MRI findings scheduled me for 6 shots L-3 through L-5. I had to stop him to let him know I had psoriatic arthritis because he was already writing his diagnosis and treatment plan. He did order an MRI, but when I asked him about the findings, he couldn't remember what they were. Is there a possibility that there are other problems (like sciatica?). Needless to say, I did get 5 minutes of his time and the pain is about 30% better since the injections, however, I'll NEVER go to him again. I'm 54 years old and served 20 years in the military and have NEVER met a doctor who had less concern about evaluating everything than this doctor. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. That is unless you go to a car mechanic because your car isn't running right and you're okay with them replacing the fuel injectors after you tell them that...with no other testing. Really? He's lucky I don't sue him.

March 31st, 2015

Excellent exceptional doctor who cares and listens

January 22nd, 2015

DR JARI WAS WONDERFUL!

October 10th, 2013

New Patient

So far even after the 1st visit, I'm very grateful that Dr Jari has realized how complicated I'am. Even making sure I had the best backbrace (never had any other Dr do this!) he has available and a medical tech instucted me on how to get the max support. Just had my 2nd visit today and now know this Dr will help me for a very long time.

September 14th, 2013

This is s truly excellent doctor

Dr Jari was fantastic.. So down to earth , explained Everything very simply.. He then injected my back And i feel much better..

June 8th, 2013

Dr. Jari, IS THE BEST in his field. He goes out of his way to help you and HE DOES LISTEN. He is caring,compassionate he truly cares and helps ease the pain you are in. If I could give him 10 stars I would. My family and I are so VERY grateful to him and for him. He follows up with you, he returns phone calls when you call him, So if YOU are someone you know needs a Dr. PLEASE CALL DR. JARI at Smart Pain Management, you will NOT regret it :)

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Jari

I am very pleased with Dr. Jari and the progress he has made in dealing with my pain. I give him the highest marks for his abilities. It took a couple of sessions, but he has made a great effort in working on pinpointing the area to be dealt with and now I have longer and longer periods without the particular pain. I only gave 2 stars on "ease of appointment" due to problems that occurred with follow-up appointments. I was under the impression, as were some of the staff, that I was in for a treatment. I would be seen by another doctor to see how I was doing and then they would tell me they couldn't do the particular nerve block that Dr. Jari did. They would leave and I was expecting then for Dr. Jari to come in(one doctor even asked if he could observe what Dr. Jari was going to do which I had no problem with), but instead of Dr. Jari a support person would come in with papers and would tell me that I would have to schedule with Dr. Jari the following week. I had almost started disrobing before that person came in in preparation for the treatment. This happened a couple of times and I became very irate over this and talked with the office manager about the confusion and disappointment because I was in pain. That communication problem appears to have cleared up now and they make it clear what the appointment will be for each time: treatment or follow-up.

February 26th, 2013

Back pain

Im not even sure how to start. I've been going to pain management for 3 and a half years now. The first dr. I had would give me new meds to try which we all know who have pain it takes time to work. We went on trying this that and so forth.he would give me injections in my hip no help. Finally after about a year or more he sent me to another dr that does injections,I received two from this dr no change. His bedside manner was terrible,when getting injections you want to feel comfortable and relaxed,because they are some what painful. I would try and joke around with the nurses and dr. He would not even know you were there I got nothing. So as time went on it took a while to get an appointment with this dr. I told my pain management dr what happened, he sends me to someone else. The next dr. Was about 45 min away, after having a car accident I was very afraid to drive that far and being a passenger was worse. I hung on thinking this dr really knows what he 's doing,I received 3 injections from him still having severe pain in my back. The next visit I told him it still hurt,and I'm having pain in the same area and now a different area also. He said sometimes when you fix one pain the other pain would that you have would be more noticeable, I said the spot that was hurting is still hurting plus another area. Needless to say after about 10 visits to him I quit going,driving that far I was to afraid. The office of my pain management dr.was getting out of hand,he had moved to another location which was an old house there was no privacy you had to give all your information to receptionist right in the wait room with all the patients listening. They wouldn't put paper towels in the bathroom in fear of patients flushing them no hand dryer was not clean, and always had to ask for toilet paper. To me it was not professional at all they kind of treated you like you were a drug addict. So after 2 and a half years, I got my own back dr, he did some surgery on me which didn't work but, I had to take my chances . I had to quit my job because while getting treated for my neck from 2surgerys that started acting up then my back then my knees then my hands. I asked my back dr if he could refer me to another pain management dr. That is where I found the amazing dr. Raj jari md.!! Dr. Jari did 2 injections which did not work but, I knew he would find something that would. I was starting to get very depressed because I wanted this pain to be gone. My husband has been working 7 days a week just to make ends meet it was starting to get to him I felt so bad not being able to go to work because of the pain. After developing other symptoms and going to a lot of different drs trying new meds , tests MRI ct scans 5 surgerys in a year money was very tight.so on feb 13th he did another injection, I have been pain free in my back for the first time in 6 years!!!! Not only did he fix the pain, he really made me feel so comfortable laughing , joking , and serious when needed to be. I would reccomend him to anyone . He is the type of dr, we the patieant need when we're at wits end from being in pain all the time. He may or may not be able to fix everything but, he will do his best to try and put a smile on your face at the same time!! Thankyou so much for reading this article and remember dr. Jari is there for you and he cares!!!!

February 22nd, 2013

patient

Dr. Jari is one of the first physicians to actually listen to what my problem was and address it and treat me accordingly. What a wonderful bedside manner and after my treatment for Migraine Headaches I have been %100 pain free! If someone is looking for a great Pain Management physician, look no further than Smart Pain Management and Dr. Jari.

November 30th, 2012

Caring, compassionate Doctor

Dr. Jari performed many types of injection procedures on my lower back in order to correct the problem non-surgically. Ultimately, I had to have surgery in the L5-S1 area of my back.His recommendation of several "Top of the line" back surgeons in the area helped make my decision easier.Also, all the past attempts to repair my back non-surgically by Dr. Jari helped the back surgeon make his decision to operate a lot easier since he based his decision not solely on an MRI.Finally, Dr. Jari kept my pain in check, very methodically, without turning me into a "prescription junky".I think very highly of his character and his professionalism during a difficult time in my life.