A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Joseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh A Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Gastroenterologists.