A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Insect Allergies
- Insect Allergy
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kacharalal Patel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Patel practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Allergists.