A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kacharalal Patel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Patel practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL and Madison, AL.
See Lake Mary Allergists and Lake Mary Pediatric Specialists.