A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Prasad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Prasad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Prasad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Krishnagiri Prasad MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Prasad practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.