A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Prasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Prasad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Prasad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Krishnagiri Prasad MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Prasad practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.