A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Kabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Kabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Kabra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kabra has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Kabra practice?
Dr. Rajesh Kabra practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.