A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Kabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Kabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Kabra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Device Interrogation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kabra has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kabra MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Kabra practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Kabra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Kabra practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Internists.