Dr. Rajesh Kakani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
Best ENT on Long Island
He listens. He explains. He provided printed material and videos explaining my problems and prevention.Great bedside manners. Wonderful staff.

February 18th, 2017
Great Bedside Manners
I was suffering from sinus problems for a long time. He listened to me. Asked me appropriate questions. Gave me lots of options. I feel much better

January 27th, 2017
The best
He listened to my complaints well. He expalined things even better. Great bedside manners.

November 4th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I have nothing but great respect for Doctor Kakani. He is an excellent ENT doctor who perform my sinus surgery. Great work!

October 27th, 2016
The best
Every time me and my son got sick the office was very promp and always took care of us by making that appointment as soon as possible. Very good service and care from the doctor. He's the best doctor I've ever seen. Few years ago I gave birth to a baby boy and he happened to have a tong tie...Spoke with Dr. Kakani about the problem and the next day he took care of him with no problem afterwards. The office is very professional and caring for their patients.

September 27th, 2016
Competent & Courteous
The staff is most accommodating and Dr. Kakani is knowledgeable and pleasant. Always a pleasant experience for a doctor's visit.

February 27th, 2016
Excellent ENT doc
Saw him for my sinus troubles. He tried listened to me. Recommended lot of non surgical options. I did not need sinus surgery after all.

December 26th, 2015
Great Education
Saw him for sinus problems. He spent time explaining me about my condition. Great Bedside manners. Highly recommend

September 29th, 2015
Best ENT on Long Island
He cured me of my chronic ear infections. I had been to another reputed ENT several times. Once I visited Dr. Kakani, he explained in detail my situation and within 2 visits worked out a plan that cured my chronic ear problesm.

July 28th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I recently had my sinus surgery and the support from Dr. Kakani's staff and his unconditional assistant made everything better than I expected. He has also been the ENT for my daughter with an accurate diagnose and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Kakani

May 26th, 2015
He Saved My Life!
One month after my 50th birthday during a visit to the doctor for a sore throat the Physician’s Assistant said she wanted me to see an ear, nose and throat doctor because she didn’t like the length of time my throat was sore and that I had laryngitis. She arranged the appointment from her office the very same day. I went to see Dr. Rajesh Kakani. At that time, after a very thorough examination and questions about my health and background, he explained to me that I would need a procedure whereby a scope with a camera on the end of it would be inserted in my nose, down my throat, in order to get a complete view of my vocal cord. When that was finished and he saw something appeared he arranged for me to have various tests done in the hospital the very next day. When the results were in he called to make an appointment for me to come in and discuss the findings. At that appointment, in the most professional way, caring and mindful, he informed me that he had good news and bad news to tell me; the good news was he believed I could be cured; the bad news was I had cancer of my vocal cord. It was such a shock to my system to hear those words, that I passed out. Ten days later I had my first laser surgery which confirmed and removed the cancer. In a period of nine months I underwent another two laser surgeries; one to remove the cancer in its entirety, the last to be entirely sure the cancer had not resurfaced. Due to his proactive measures, his integrity, his caring ways, and all of his encouragement I am grateful to say that I am now eleven years cancer free. I go religiously for the scope procedure to ensure my good health. His methods of procedure were way ahead of the times and each time he explained carefully all of my options and possible outcomes. I am sure another doctor would have given me an antibiotic and sent me on my way. I am forever blessed for being placed in the care of Dr. Rajesh Kakani, he saved my life.

May 23rd, 2015
Best ENT physician in the world
Dr. Kakani has been taking care of me and my family for over 15 years. What strikes me most is his intelligence, professionalism and the ability to grasp complex medical situations and data very quickly. His questions, exam and advice is very precise. He will answer most questions running through your mind before you even ask. I wouldn't trust any other physician for any of my ENT needs. I would recommend him to anybody without any reservation.