Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukunoor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kukunoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukunoor graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kukunoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.