A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukunoor graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kukunoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh N Kukunoor MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh N. Kukunoor practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.