Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukunoor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kukunoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukunoor graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kukunoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.