Rajesh G Laungani, MD
275 Collier Rd NW
Ste 400
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 605-4848
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Laungani has been treating me for two years. I was under the care of another urologist who had really bad bedside manners and did not explain me the treatment plan. Dr. Laungani is very courteous, spends time with me, is genuinely interested in treating me, explains the treatment plan options and is not interested in prescribing me medicines if I don't need them. I would highly recommend Dr. Laungani to anyone who is interested in genuine care. Good luck.

|  Possible injury during CLongystoscopic examLong  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr Laungani did cystoscopic exam while in his office (no ansthesia). I have had long term pain since but before procedure. Visited another urologist who said he found a possible injury to my urethra. I have been in pain since Nov. 2010 when Dr Launngani did his procedure. It is difficult to find any other explanation for the pain other than this injury. Wish he could have been more conservative with his treatment.

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2010

Excellent physician. He truly cares about his patients. Throughly explains everything, and makes frequent visits. Excellent beside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone!