A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Malik, Internist, Hospitalist, Primary care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Malik MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Malik practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Malik practices Internal Medicine near Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Internists.