A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Mariwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Mariwalla, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariwalla graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mariwalla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh DR Mariwalla BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh D. Mariwalla practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Mariwalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Mariwalla practices Pediatrics near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Pediatricians.